Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 9 Technical Meeting

On 2/25/19 9:04 AM, Edward Middleton wrote:
Our next Technical Meeting will be held on March 9 (Saturday),

If you are working on any personal or professional projects, or just
have something interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

I won't be able to make it to this meeting as I am out of the country so
if you can help with running the meeting please let me know.

If you would like to present on the March 9th technical meeting could you post a short summary of what you will be speaking about. I would like to get the announcement out over the weekend.

Edward