[tlug] Raspberry Jam Big Birthday Weekend 2019 (Mar 3rd) and...

Hello tlugers,

long while! we Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group hold the event Big Brithday Weekend at Cybozu Tokyo Office on 3rd March.

https://www.raspi.jp/2019/01/raspberry-jam-big-birthday-weekend-2019-in-tokyo/
(need registration if you try hands-on-labs w/ your children, please check our website above the address then jump up to our connpass website)

In this year we also celebrate 'Hinamatsuri' you know it is the day for girls our girls members organize the event - mainly hands-on-lab for children, of course we will have free spaces to do 'mokumoku-kai' (hackathon?) .

We have show cases by Raspberry Pi reseller and they plan to sell Raspberry Pis and more (of course I have already asked them 'special discount' :-))

Please stop by Tokyo station though it is also the day for Tokyo Marathon, we are looking forward to seeing you there.

-Masafumi