Re: [tlug] Buying domain names

Hi Andreas,

On 9/12/2018 8:21 PM, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
I'm planning to buy some domain names. (.com, .jp, .net, .org) I was
wondering what service everyone is using to buy their domains and why.

I'm using GoDaddy, but I have to admit that I didn't do any shopping. It happened to be the same company that a former employer used before I joined them. I was hoping whoever decided for them knew more about purchasing domain names than me...

Ray