Re: [tlug] Late call for presenters September 8th technical meeting

I'm not sure how interested people are in this kind of topic but last year I bought a Yamaha THR10 modeling guitar amp that can be plugged into USB and gets recognized as a sound card, making it super easy to record with. I could show that off a bit.

It might function best as a shorter 30 minutes talk because I already did a long one about Linux audio production a while ago and I think I probably rambled on too much back then. If we do need to fill an hour, I could repeat myself a little and explain Alsa, Jack and Pulseaudio again though.