Re: [tlug] Compile/load problem with graphics library

On 08/04/2018 11:55 AM, Brian Chandler wrote:
Can anyone suggest where to start? If I need to provide other
information, then sorry, but just say. Thanks!

Brian Chandler
It's been a long time since I've done anything like this but it looks like they've moved the read/write functions in the library or changed their signature.

make -d or make -dd will give you lots more info including I think what libraries it's linking against.

ldd will allow you to dump the libraries and see what is where.

It's been a few years though...

Steve S.