Re: [tlug] RAID There and Not There

On 2018-07-04 15:54 +0900 (Wed), CL wrote:

> - First off, I have had to type "sudo chmod a+rw /mnt/md0" in order to
> access the RAID.  Is there some way to make this command sticky?

Woah! Do not do that; that's the block device! Configure the OS to
mount it somewhere (I use `/u`) and then chmod that directory once
it's mounted.

(One slip with `dd` and a user-writable block device leads to losing
all the data on the drive.)

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974