[tlug] Call for presenters for July 14 technical meeting.

I am still working out the meeting room arrangements for the July 14
meeting, but in the interests of moving things forward I am putting out
this call for presenters.

If you would like to make a presentation or have something you would be
interested in hearing a presentation on, please post details in a
response to this email.

Raymond Wang has offered to do a talk on snakemake.

Edward