     TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group January "shinnenkai"

       Date:    January 13, 2018 (Saturday)
       Time:    *18:00-21:00*
       Place:   Zest cantina
                1-2-3, Ginza
                Chuo-ku, Tokyo
                tel (03)5524-3621
                http://www.zest-cantina.jp/gzone/?lang=en

       Cost:    Everyone pays for their own drinks/food

      This event is open to all Linux users and friends, and is
      to promote casual Linux (and non-Linux) related discussions
      over a few cold ones. Even if you're not a Linux user or a
      LUG member, but want to hang out with Linux people, please come.

      If you get lost,
      or simply want to get in touch with us, please call:

         Edward Middleton............090-3689-0292

      For more information, access the TLUG web page at
      http://www.tlug.jp

      See you there!