Re: [tlug] TLUG Bonenkai -- Suggestion

Hello Benjamin,

On Sat, Nov 25, 2017 at 7:42 AM, Benjamin Kowarsch <trijezdci@example.com> wrote:
> I found this place at Shinjuku Gyoenmae. It is a rental party space, seats
> 20 people, fully equipped kitchen, costs 2,5000 JPY to rent from 17:00 to
> 22:00.
>
> http://gardenkitchen.jp/index.html

Sounds very good to me!

I'll be in Tokyo Dec 11-19, if it is in that time-frame, I am willing to help.
I am not trained chef, though I am known to have fed groups of 20-50
people over an Easter BBQ for some 13 years :-D

I suggest you choose a date or two, do some poll and see if we can
gather say 15 people.

Cheers,
Kalin.