Re: [tlug] 初めましてよろしくお願いします

On 2017/10/29 20:29, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
Hello there, Pikkolo-san. :)

Welcome to TLUG. There used to be monthly technical meetings and
nomikais but Alberto was the real driving force behind that and they've
kind of died down since he left Japan. We have been organizing some
one-off meetings every now and then though. It'd be awesome to meet you
and have a chat on the next one, whenever it may be. ^_^

In the meantime welcome to the mailing list! Always nice to see a new face.

~Andreas

Ps: Makkankosapo!

Good evening
The following most likely does NOT belong here. If so, please accept my apologies. I have been trying for over 8 years to "get close to / become friends with" linux and .. in a word .. FAILED. In the past I did ask a few questions on this list, probably clearly revealing my lack of computer knowledge.

If Mr. Pikkolo (or others) would like to have one of those chats (nomikai) about technical matters - maybe throw in some missionary work convincing me, that my "Linux failure" is no reason for despair ...
I COULD offer my little place in Hayama.
Little is to be taken literally: it might be good for (at best) 8-10 people (and I don't have tables/chairs).
The people would probably need to bring their own drinks.

But I suppose Hayama is for people living in Tokyo something like the outskirts of the solar system. It has, however, depending on time of day and weather, a much more attractive view.

Well, just a thought that popped into my usually empty head.

Greetings from the seaside
Thomas