Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS in Tokyo and places of interest
- Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2017 20:30:39 +0900
- From: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS in Tokyo and places of interest
- References: <CAKzk1BBAwiKi8eeBL90aN2f=x=80JvzsZ=W4zTYSOc_0MOetgQ@mail.gmail.com>
I know that feeling – I always look for local meetup info when I travel in Europe with my wife (last places have been Portugal and Spain 😊 )
This might be too late for you but the next NixOS meetup will be on Thursday https://www.meetup.com/ja-JP/preview/Tokyo-NixOS-Meetup
I don’t know about next TLUG meeting though. Anyone?
From: Nicolas Brandoni [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2017 2:52 PM
Subject: [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS in Tokyo and places of interest
Hello, Im for Argentina and im in Tokyo for a few days, I read about a Linux Cafe in akihabara but its not exist anymore.
So i want to ask if there is a place i can visit that has relation with linux or open source software.
And im looking for a copy of ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS in booteable usb, is there a store here where i can buy it?
The last is not so important i can download back in my country buy i want to install it right now! And has no computer here for make it my self.
Sorry about the bad english, we speak spanish in my country.
- [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS in Tokyo and places of interest
- From: Nicolas Brandoni
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS in Tokyo and places of interest
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Recommendation on watching European/American/Independent movies/TV programs in Japan?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS in Tokyo and places of interest
- Next by thread: [tlug] Flashing To Ubuntu Touch
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links