[tlug] Portable players capable of running rockbox in Japan?

Hi tlug,

I left my walkman in a plane on a recent trip, and it has
apparently not been handed over to the airline.

Rockbox [1] is a free replacement firmware for digital music
players, unfortunatelly mostly old players are researched and
supported [2].

Has anybody a current player, preferably purchased in Japan,
which is running rockbox?
16GB storage and flash instead of a harddisk would also be
preferred, but looking at the hardware list this might not
be possible with supported devices..

Chris