Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 00:30:53 +0100
- From: Christian Horn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.23 (2014-03-12)
On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 10:52:58PM +0000, Darren Cook wrote: > I may have misunderstood, but I heard the Linux Skype client will be > retired from service on March 1st. (Old clients on Mac and Windows too, > but the difference there is that they have newer versions to upgrade to.) > (Apparently Linux users will still be able to use the web client.) A 'usually well informed' German linux news page gathered informations and asked Microsoft, they concluded that Linux user will not be left without anything, the current (old) client will stay working. I am just using linphone sometimes for sip, and companywide we use bluejeans - but it is not free and not opensource. Chris
- [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- From: Darren Cook
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] hosting in Japan
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links