Re: [tlug] hosting in Japan

Hi David,

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 3:30 PM, dblomber <dblomber@example.com> wrote:
> Have a friend who is looking for hosting in Japan (they are having lag
> issues to the US and would like to have server provided- just adding
> their own program on a provided server)
>
> Than you,

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but Amazon Web Services
has servers in Tokyo:
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/using-regions-availability-zones.html#concepts-available-regions

It's been a while since I compared prices, but I think within Asia,
Tokyo was a little more expensive than other AWS locations, though.

Ray