From: Joe Gulizia <jrgulizia@example.com>
Date: 25 October 2016 at 19:18
Subject: Greetings from a linux user in Iowa USA

Hello,

I am Joe Guliizia from Iowa in the central part of the United States.
I have been a Linux user since 2004....mostly Ubuntu distros.  I
belong to the local lug (olug.org) as well as the local python users
group (omahapython.org).  I am looking for someone to produce a few
short videos on linux, hacking  and python (six of each or so).  The
videos need to be somewhat technical, in Japanese, not placed on
social media, youtube or easily downloadable for longer than a week or
two AND be three to five minutes in length.

They are for an educational non-profit that I work for and part of a
project that creates learning objects for students
learning/maintaining Japanese.

Would you be willing to help or pass this request on to someone that
might help us out?

Thank you,

Joe Gulizia

SCOLA