Re: [tlug] Organize a one-off technical meeting?

> On Oct 6, 2016, at 14:42, r_muffin@example.com wrote:
>
>> Andreas Kieckens <adgkieckens@example.com> kirjoitti 6.10.2016 kello 7.53:
>>
>> Since there seems to be people interested, I am currently pinging some
>> people to see if they can supply us a venue. I'm aiming for November
>> 12th since technical meetings were usually done on the second Saturday
>> of the month.
>
> Cool!

Hi,

  Long time reader, mostly lurker.

  I’m pretty sure I can talk Amazon into supplying a venue that can seat from 40-100 people comfortably.  Contact me directly if you are interested in more serious discussions.

Dave Evans
Amazon  Japan
(Sent from my personal account though.)