Re: [tlug] Organize a one-off technical meeting?

On 5 October 2016 at 20:10, Andreas Kieckens <adgkieckens@example.com> wrote:
> Since Alberto left Japan, .....

Alberto left Japan! I missed that. I can't imagine TLUG (or Japan)
without Alberto. What a shock.

Jim

PS: I'll be in Tokyo for 8 days (2 X 4 actually) next April. I hope it
coincides with a TLUG meeting. My daughter and her family are
coming for a holiday - the 4yo is dying to ride on a shinkansen - so
I'm coming as guide, interpreter, whatever. It'll be a kid-oriented trip:
railway museum, Ghibli, pirate boat on Lake Hakone, nado...

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University