Re: [tlug] Tech tip: Following up on the debates, I found ...

On 09/29/2016 01:31 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
I don't know if I should post this on a semi-publicly-archived mailing
list, but I've discovered that "incognito" is the web browser's gift
to news junkies on a budget.

Yeah, agents are gonna be storming your place... I recommend that you pack and run!

I wanna throw in something I only knew recently because of "Kodi". Do your search for " ustvnow ". Check their "faq" and legal mumbo-jumbo. If complies with your legal conscience, enjoy! (Yes, it's free.)

Then, look at how to integrate with your Android set top box.

Hope this helps great people out there honestly interested in the US. Thank you. フェルナンド・G・シュヴァルツ.