Re: [tlug] Software Engineering work in Tokyo

Hi Simon,

We're hiring for a RoR developer position:

http://www.degica.jp/jobs-ja/job-offer/

We have a small team of six developers doing a mix of both programming and devops, building a few applications, the main one being a payment gateway called Komoju (https://komoju.com).

I can provide more info about the position if you're interested. (Aside from programming skills,) Japanese/English fluency is something we definitely value.

Best,

Chris