[tlug] Tagaini Jisho (Impressive JE&EJ dictionary)

Just a quick Heads Up about a dictionary resource I hadn't tried
before but am finding to be quite good in my initial test of it:
http://www.tagaini.net/

>From the above website:

About Tagaini Jisho
   Tagaini Jisho is a free, open-source Japanese dictionary and kanji
lookup tool that is available for Windows, MacOS X and Linux and aims
at becoming your Japanese study assistant. It allows you to quickly
search for entries and mark those that you wish to study, along with
tags and personal notes. It also let[s] you train entries you are
studying and follows your progression in remembering them. Finally, it
makes it easy to review entries you did not remember by listing them
on screen or printing them on a small booklet.
   Tagaini Jisho also features complete stroke order animations for
more than 6000 kanji.  .........

Lyle