Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - April 19 Technical Meeting

I'd definitely show up to hear Curt talking about how things are
routed on the internet. If anyone's interested, while I'm there I
could talk about Ethereum, the crypto-currency-turned-world-computer
that's going to kill us all.

Edmund

Edmund Edgar
Founder, Social Minds Inc (KK)