[tlug] Presentation proposal

Hi all

I was just wondering when the next technical meeting is. I spent last week writing a bunch of documentation for OpenVNet (http://openvnet.org). I'm pretty proud of it so I would love to talk about it at TLUG. I thought I'd do an OpenVNet from scratch live demo that includes installation, usage and a brief look at its internal workings. People could follow along on their own laptops if they want to.

Is that something TLUGers would be interested in?

Full disclosure: I'm doing the exact same presentation in Japanese at our own Wakame Users Group (http://wakameusersgroup.org) in January. Still, I thought it'd be fun to do it again in English for TLUG. :)

~Andreas