Re: [tlug] Need a recommendation about Tablet

On 08/27/2015 04:30 AM, 薛继顺 wrote:
Hello, everyone.

  I am new to Linux, and Considering get a tablet which
fit linux system(such as Ubuntu) for further learning.

Such does any guy could recommend any tablet that fit
linux system.
if possible, here is some features I want
1.can hold as long as possible without power supply.
2.As cheap as possible LOL
3.Of course, it can install Linux system
That's all.

Thanks sooo much for any information.

Xue

I saw this earlier this week. Not cheap and not available yet but dual-boot Ubuntu/Android looks interesting.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ubuntu-edge#/story

Steve S.