Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - July 11 Technical Meeting

Tomita-san and All,

I will be presenting my Linuxcon JP 2K15 Session 'Getting Started with RPi2'.
And if you would hear I will talk shortly about Parallella computing at next TLUG meeting.
https://www.parallella.org/2015/05/31/recap-from-1st-parallella-technical-conference/

Regards,
Masafumi

our next Technical Meeting will be held on July 11 (Saturday), 13:00-16:30 at Gotanda Culture Center.

if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!