[tlug] Japan ISP upload limit?

Hi,

I recently signed up on Crashplan (cloud backup) and I notice I uploaded over 70Gb in 2 days, I'd like to backup all my photos including CR2 (Canon RAWs) and my timelapse, all together it's over a 1TB.

I'm using BigGlobe, Flet Hikari , I tried to look up their policy but could find anything about upload limit, is anyone familiar with their bandwidth usage policy?

What's the worse that could happen? they cancel my access or worse they extra bill me for the upload? Any similar experience with Japanese ISP?

Thanks,
Laurent