Re: [tlug] [Resolved] Experience running internet connections over old Japanese wiring that wasn't designed for internet connections

On 20 March 2015 at 12:34, Edmund Edgar <lists@example.com> wrote:

> I just thought I'd post the way the owner resolved this after I proposed the various technical
> options to her.
>
> She got me a room downstairs next to the wifi.

Your landlord is perhaps the greatest engineer on this list; basically
the diamond that cuts through illusion. [1]

Cheers,
Josh

[1] http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-That-Cuts-Through-Illusion/dp/1935209442