Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 14 Technical Meeting

If the topic can be interesting i can show how to build the simplest domotic system ever just using a webpage and arduino as electronic controller. The only problem is that i need a cable connection as i haven't bought a wireless module for arduino yet and i don't think i'll have time to test the wireless one by meeting date.

Giorgio

On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:58:46 +0900