Re: [tlug] [OT] Sayonara <strike>sale</strike> give away

Rumor has it that Keith has one of those special Deloreans... ;)

It's funny how That Day comes along. I thought for years that I'd be a lifer, until I wasn't. I've now been back on the Outside for half again as long as the eight years I spent in Japan, making me a virtual TLUGger for much, much longer than I was a meatspace one.

Jonathan