Re: [tlug] Oops, what a waste of a good cup of tea

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
On 2014-11-06 00:18 +0900 (Thu), Joe Larabell a écrit:

> Wow... you have enough 90% ethanol lying around to submerge an entire
> keyboard. Let's have a party!

That's not unusual in Quebec, where in liquor stores you can buy bottles
of something called called "Alcool," which is just that.

When I was living in New Jersey, I found a no-brand bottle that just said "Polish Alcohol" on the label and it was essentially 90-something percent ethyl alcohol. But when I went back some time later to buy a bottle, it was gone.