Re: [tlug] Oops, what a waste of a good cup of tea

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 6:01 AM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
> I think it has fully dried out by now...

Some years ago, I had a keyboard get wet and initially everything was
working, but then several keys stopped working.  I replaced it with
another one (desktop machine, so that was easily done) and after a
year or so pulled the previoiusly used one (with dead keys) out of the
closet and tried it again.  After drying out for a year, it started
working again.

Knocked a cup of coffee onto the keyboard just last month - and
fortunately had a replacement sitting in the closet.  I'll see how the
wet one works (or not) some months in the future....

Lyle