Re: [tlug] What to do with two old 1.5TB hard drives?

On 2014/09/08 21:26, CL wrote:
On 09/08/2014 08:02 PM, Dave Evans wrote:
    Are there places I could go to recycle these [two hard drives]?  Are there people on this list who live in bigger houses than mine and want some old hard drives?

Dave E.
I do not live in Tokyo, but could put them to use to store downloaded
torrents.  I have a case with eleven 3.5 inch bays that could always use
new heat sources.  Another person from this building spends Wednesday
evening through Saturday mornings in Shibuya-ku and we might be able to
work out a pickup or handover arrangement.

Well, I can get to Shibuya (I work in Meguro, and that is a short bike ride away.) I'll consider the topic closed, and we can discuss off-list how to do the hand off. Thanks!

Dave E.