Re: [tlug] Recommendation for router

I went with routers from this site, http://www.flashrouters.com/

Specifically I purchased an Asus RT-AC66U Wireless-AC1750 DD-WRT and have been happy with it. Admittedly it's a bit pricey though.

They offer most (maybe all) routers with either DD-WRT or TomatoUSB. I went with Tomato and am quite happy.

Unfortunately they are in the US and shipping costs need to be considered.

Jc