[tlug] [OT] Nomikai proposal

Hello all!

I'll be back in Tokyo this summer for the first time since I moved
away 6 (!) years ago, and I'd really like to get together with as many
of you as possible. How about a tokubetsu nomikai whilst I'm in town?

I'll be around from Friday, 18 July -  Monday, 21 July, and then again
from Saturday, 26 July - Monday, 04 August. The last weekend I'm there
(Friday 01 August or Saturday 02 August) would probably work best for
me, but I can be flexible if need be. :)

It would be awesome if someone (Alberto?) would be willing to take
care of the logistics of selecting a time and venue, as I'll be quite
busy merry-making. ;)

Hope to see loads of you soon!

Cheers,
Josh