Re: [tlug] USB3 hard disks

> By "copy the entire contents," do you mean copying the whole drive using a
> command like `dd`?  ...

Deliberately vague, as I wondered what other people are doing, and the
pros/cons. So `dd` or `rsync` or anything between.

> ...After some time to get a good estimate (~5 minutes?),...

So, we're talking slow, then. (If the whole 1TB disk can be mirrored in
5 minutes, it is quite practical to run it regularly.)

> HDDコピー機能付きSATA - USB3.0変換ケーブル

Interesting. Shame there is no USB3 <--> USB3 copier yet.

Darren