Re: [tlug] "How to"

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Daniel A. Ramaley <daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:
On 2014-05-12 at 21:17:07 Bruno Raoult wrote:
> If you could provide me a full script, I will be happy tu run it
> and give back the result to the list, with other proposals.
> I suggest the following syntax for everybody:
> $ the-perfect-script-to-find-dups [-c] [-d db] [-x ext] [-s size] dir

I would be happy to perform this work for you. My consulting rate is
$100 (US) per hour. If you'd like me to begin, please draw up a contract
for both of us to sign and we can get started.

...In other words, i think you are asking an awful lot of peoples'
volunteer time.

This was not my purpose. I try to contribute (maybe more than you). This is vexing
to get this comment while we try to find a subject for next meeting.

If you have a better question, where the group could propose different ideas for the same target,
please send it. If some people, like me, want to spend some time to get an answer, for free, we
will be able to discuss...

Happily, we all are not so expensive, lucky you.

I really did not appreciate your comment, which presumes something on myself.

I will have a bad night, thanks.
No worries, tomorrow is another day.

br.

--