[tlug] Will the TLUG March 15 Meeting Be Recorded?

Hi Guys,

It's me Sunday, the former eikaiwa gal that used to haunt your meetings. I haven't been able to join you guys because I moved back to the States but I'm still stalking your list ^_^;; I was just wondering if the next technical meeting will be recorded? If so, please let me know as I would be very keen on virtually attending. Thanks!

Cheers.
S.