Re: [tlug] [OT] Mt.Gox Debacle. Please Comment.

On 27/02/2014 01:48, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
  > http://blog.magicaltux.net/2010/06/27/php-can-do-anything-what-about-some-ssh/
You seem to have slashdotted that site, all I can get out of them is
"Error establishing a database connection". :-)

Well, it's the MtGox developer's blog so it's not entirely surprising it's down.

Too Fugitive, Couldn't Read: "I've created a secure SSH server in PHP in three days!"