Re: [tlug] Packet loss: How much is normal, and who should I talk to

On 2014年02月22日 03:19, Fernando G. / Schwartz wrote:
Problem here is relying your potentially important mail server on a 20
hops plus route. I have declined clients in the past wanting to link two
branch offices over routes exceeding 20 hops.

Edmund: If you would like to use a U.S. company yet host in Japan, you might want to check out Linode. They currently have six datacenters, including one in Tokyo. It is even possible to migrate a VPS from one datacenter to another with relatively little downtime, if necessary. I have had very good experience with a Tokyo-hosted Linode VPS.

https://www.linode.com/
https://www.linode.com/speedtest/

Travis