[tlug] [another event] AppSec APAC March 17-20

and here is another event of interest - it is not
sponsored by TLUG, but we got a special deal (keep reading).

OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) will have its
AppSec conference in APAC held in Tokyo on March 17-20.

from their web site:
"OWASP AppSec conferences bring together industry, government,
 security researchers, and practitioners to discuss the state
 of the art in application security."

AppSec APAC 2014 web site:
(English)  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2014
(Japanese) http://appsecapac.org/2014/

the organizers have prepared a special discount code for us
(30% off the registration fee)

if you are interested in attending, please contact me separately
via e-mail to receive the discount code.