[tlug] Vietnamese Dvorak?

Yes, Jonathan still lurks :)

Anybody know how to do Vietnamese input with Dvorak keyboard layout in Ubuntu (13.10)?

Not a problem with Japanese, but clueless WRT doing the same with Vietnamese. Google's no help, I suspect the instructions - if they exist - are all in, well, Vietnamese :-) Since I'm nowhere near proficient enough to ask how to do that in the target language, the answer thus eludes me :p

Thanks for any clue anyone might impart,

Jonathan