Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 8 Technical Meeting

Hi Tomita-san,

sure i can present it.
Is the kind of presentation that takes maybe just 30 min or less since is a very easy project and that makes it very interesting for the people interested in it.

Giorgio

Hi Giorgio,

P.S. I need a wired connection because i haven't upgraded it to wireless
yet (lack of time) and i believe wired is more reliable.
I think I still have an ethernet media converter somewhere (need to dig
deep in my closet).

if I find it, would you be available to present in the May technical meeting ?