Re: [tlug] -reminder- nomikai February 14 (Friday)

On 02/13/2014 10:29 PM, A.Tomita wrote:
       http://tlug.doorkeeper.jp/events/8701

       TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group June "nomikai"

       Date:    February 14 (Friday)
       Time:    19:30-21:30
       Place:   Za Watami, Ginza-dobashi-ten

the nomikai tomorrow is still a go, never mind the snow.

it will be canceled however if the snowfall goes over 10cm by 5PM tomorrow
(in which case I will send a notice via Doorkeeper)

Alberto: via Edward

"*canceled* the snow is not accumulating but the forecast is for strong winds and rain until tomorrow afternoon. Also a few people told me they wouldn't be able to make it, so we decided it's better to cancel."

Edward