[tlug] Docker follow-up

Hi all,

To those of you who saw my "Introduction to Docker" presentation at the
January technical meeting [1], thank you very much for the kind feedback
and encouragement.  I was asked to give the same presentation at the first
Docker Tokyo meeting [2][3] yesterday, and I updated it, turning it into
an interactive class. Participants followed along on their own computers
using a virtual machine that I provided.

I had planned on sending an invitation to the TLUG list before the event,
but, as is quite common with events with limited space in Tokyo, the event
filled up very quickly.  There were no spaces left by the time I sat down
to write the email!  Sorry about that!

If anybody is interested in trying Docker out, however, the slides are
available on my new website [4], and the virtual machine image is still
available on S3 [5] at the time of writing.  I am not much of a fan of
just looking at slides, as much is spoken and not written, but perhaps it
will be of interest to somebody.

The slides for my TLUG presentation are also online now [6], by the way.

Cheers,

Travis

[1] http://tlug.jp/wiki/Meetings:2014:01
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Docker-Tokyo/events/162082682/