Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 8 Technical Meeting

Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:
> Anyone interested in command line hacks: using cut, grep, sort, with
> some sprinkled Perl one-liners showed into gnuplot as a poor man's
> data analytics?

Would attend both proposed presentations were I in this town once called
Edo this time of the year.

Please allow me to say that we should work together to improve safe
keeping of this valuable material. Do we have a directory listing of
some sort safeguarding presentation slides, photos, digest somewhere?

Furthermore, one good project in my view would be for this group to
consider a web-based bulletin board installation in 2014. Even with that
slew of security plagued instances.

Regards, Fernando.