Re: [tlug] Printers for linux, was: refurbished Thinkpad X60 with Coreboot & Linux

On 12/31/2013 08:23 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Oh, I'd make exceptions for editorial comments like "this code is
cursed", "you are not expected to understand this", and "more <names
elided to protect me from their vicious lawyers> braindeath" (although
technically speaking the last is a "why" == bug-compatibility).  I
also kinda like "#endif /* ! WIN32 */" in multiplatform code.

Happy New Year! / あけましておめでとうございます!

Steve

I once hit a comment that said "You're not smart enough to understand this." The guy had long since been fired and I swear it was the ugliest, most brittle piece of code I've ever seen. 'course none of us writes that kind of code :)

Likewise, Happy New Year! / 皆さん、あけましておめでとうございます!

Steve S.