Re: [tlug] OT: Buffalo AirStation config

On 12/17/2013 06:23 PM, 黒鉄章 wrote:
My approach was to make a chrome browser extension to limit Youtube viewing. It had a timer and pop-up menu with "10 mins", "5 mins", "Last one!" buttons. It worked (at least on a little kid, with no older siblings to show him the cheats) ... but youtube page design updates keep on breaking it.

So I am definitely interested if there is router-based solution.

I'm working on a power-based solution that doesn't mess up my torrenting. The main problem is that most of the ones available on the market require 60Hz service. I'm waiting for feedback on this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Times-UP-Automatic-Videogame-Timer/dp/B0016FYIJM

and

http://www.amazon.com/BOB-Screen-Manager-Manage-Video/dp/B000GU78UY

These guys proved to be pretty worthless:

http://www.familysafemedia.com/tv_time_management_tools_-_par.html

As they're US-centric. They sell "Bob" but, the one on Amazon is supposed to be multimarket.

Now, if I could limit my daughter's online time on her tablet.

--
CL