Re: [tlug] last week's tlug meeting

On 27/11/2013 09:36, Josh Glover wrote:

> On 27 November 2013 10:30, Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:
>
>> Content can be made public on SkyDrive if the account holder so wishes.
>
> I find it awesome that Microsoft has a product called SkyDrive! I
> assume it is part of their SkyNet cloud offering?

:o)

Whatever it's part of it's going to be rebranded soon.

BSkyB (UK-based satellite TV company) sued Microsoft over the use of the
name "Sky", claiming that it was an infringement on their own "Sky TV"
brand name. They won, meaning that MS has to use a different name for
their cloud storage facility:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23530337

--
Godwin Stewart -- <gstewart@example.com>