Re: [tlug] Problems with au ADSL/network setup

Then can you block/firewall the DHCP UDP ports 67 and 68 in incoming and
outgoing directions on the WAN port of the router, so that the modem's
DHCP doesn't interfere with the router? That's how it should be anyway.

If not, try disabling DHCP on the router. If the router does pick an IP
address from the modem's DHCP for itself, the admin interface should be
reachable under that IP. If not, just add a new route for the
192.168.11.0/24 network on the network clients so that it will be able
to connect to the router's static 192.168.11.*.

-Jens.