[tlug] [OT] UAVs (drones) as a business

Hello again.

Market this "OT" but really isn't. That's applied Linux in fact. Beating
heart in one of these is kernel 2.6.something.

Would contact people interested in exchange of informations /
experiences on this topic:

" Growing a business out of UAVs (drone) applications ".

I think this is picking up as a business now. CNN aired assessment
missions on battered Philippines this past week.

Have been toying with my fleet of two for almost a year now. Search for
company name " Parrot " and " 3D Robotics " if you want to know more.
Kits are running more affordable now.

Looking forward to it!

Regards,
--