Re: [tlug] [OT] C# question -- try / catch / finally

On 22 November 2013 02:00,  <jep200404@example.com> wrote:
>     finally {
>         cleanup(); # Will this happen even if break, continue, return, or goto happens?
>     }

Google says yes. There are some things which will make it not happen
(security exceptions, loss of power, global thermonuclear war...), but
a return should definitely run the finally first before actually
returning.

Of course, since I don't actually use C# (like, ew), I may be
perfectly wrong. The obvious solution is to try it with some mock
code.